Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 76 ~ Tokyo, Japan

Another day in Tokyo! Here's some pictures of the entrance of the apartment building where our apartments are located.



We first headed to Ikebukuro so we could print the tickets for the boat we'll be taking in April. We figured that the cheapest way to print them would be to use the computers in the lobby of the Sunshine City Prince Hotel. It's only 100 yen to use the computers for 10 minutes, and when you print something it deducts it from your time. We only needed a minute anyway to quickly print the two tickets. Anyway, some pictures of Ikebukuro.



We then decided to go back to Akihabara to eat some poutine at Becker's. Over time it's actually starting to be a good poutine.



We visited a few stores and then headed back home later in the afternoon.


While in Akihabara, I bought a few things at the supermarket. Just a few things to make meals for the next few days.


I also ended up buying a few more things. Mainly, I bought a Disk System game since I didn't have one. I just bought the cheapest game that came with the box. I also bought a guide of Mother 3, the Japanese version of Suikoden 2 and a small figure of Kaneda on his Bike (From Akira).



Oh yeah, and there's a 200 yen figure from Disgaea and a small cardboard box of Mario Bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment