Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 77 ~ Tokyo, Japan

We started the day by heading to Ueno to eat at Freshness Burger. This time the Tofu burger was in stock, so it was good that we went.




As we returned to Ueno Station, we saw a Sakura tree and some Pandas.



We then headed near Kanda to visit a shrine there. It was pretty much just a normal shrine.







After visiting that, we ended up in Akihabara once again!



We passed by a few stores that were closed yesterday and then headed home. I ended up buying a few things again today.


I managed to get the Japanese version of Final Fantasy VI for Gameboy Advance for cheaper than it is online, and there was a box with random Famicom and Super Famicom for only 10 yen each. I bought only 5 of them though since it seems like they might be non working games.


Besides that I ended up finding the 1/12 scale Kaneda's Bike. It was cheaper than it is online so I bought it. It's not the super detailed 1/6 version, but the bike is still very well made. The figure of Kaneda is a bit cheap though.


We also went to a store and bought something for Gabriel that he wanted.



After putting all of that away, I made myself some homemade fried rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment