Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 75 ~ Tokyo, Japan

Today was one more Akihabara day, but probably the last one for a while.



That's pretty much all we did today besides of course playing some Starcraft 2. There will probably be a few more days like this during the rest of the month. However, we will be visiting a few things in Tokyo during the next two weeks, so hopefully I'll have some more interesting things to report soon!

Anyway, I ended up buying Mother 3 for the Gameboy Advance. I've often looked for it on eBay, but it was always kind of expensive. I managed to get it for about 45$.


I also ended up buying a new camera still sometimes does a black spot in the top corner of the pictures (As seen in the top picture). I only payed about 50$ for the new camera and it's a lot better than my old one.


No comments:

Post a Comment