Another day at sea. We did the usual. Ate lunch, worked on games, ate dinner and then went to see a show or movie.
When we got back to our cabin there was another animal made of towels.
However, today was unusual. We went to sleep, and then when we woke up in the morning... it was still April 23rd! That's because we crossed the international date line. We went from timezone +12 to -11.
Anyway, so we woke up again. I went outside in the afternoon and I could see an island in the distance.
In the evening we noticed the towel animal was not changed today. We are still the 23rd after all.
When we got back to our cabin there was another animal made of towels.
However, today was unusual. We went to sleep, and then when we woke up in the morning... it was still April 23rd! That's because we crossed the international date line. We went from timezone +12 to -11.
Anyway, so we woke up again. I went outside in the afternoon and I could see an island in the distance.
In the evening we noticed the towel animal was not changed today. We are still the 23rd after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment