We went to eat at an Indian restaurant near our apartments today. It was pretty good and for only about 600 yen we got a meal and a drink. Anyway after that we finally shipped our first box. A box with our winter coats and gloves. It ended up costing a lot more than we expected even with SAL. So I reorganized the rest of my things so I will only have one more box to ship. I put the rest of the things in my bag.
Well. That's about it for today. After that I recorded some sound effects for the game we're working on. Oh well maybe there will be more to tell tomorrow.
Well. That's about it for today. After that I recorded some sound effects for the game we're working on. Oh well maybe there will be more to tell tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment