Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 63 ~ Tokyo, Japan

I woke up in my apartment early in the morning. I headed out and went to get a haircut.


There's a shrine near my apartment, so I also saw that along the way.


I went to QB House and it was mostly straight forward. I put 1000 yen in a machine and got a ticket, then I waited in a queue and when it was my turn I gave the guy my ticket and sat down. The guy asked me a few questions which I didn't understand all of, but I just said yes to everything. In the end I got a good haircut and a free comb. 

Anyway, after that I went back home and left with Vince to go eat at Deva Deva Cafe! The best way to find it is to find the statue of the guy in underwear with a camera in his hands, and then turn right.



After eating lunch, we went to Hanegi Park where it's supposed to be the Plum Festival. There wasn't much there though.



We walked around a bit and then we headed back. We had a lot of free time so we went back to Akihabara and then we bought a few groceries to make a home made meal.




No comments:

Post a Comment