It was sunny in Venice as we prepared to leave. It was an interesting city to visit, but there wasn't that much to do, so I'm happy to be moving on to another city.
Our train left around 1 PM and took us all the way to Munich. We were in a small room with 6 chairs.
We arrived in Munich around 8 PM. We had a bit of time until our next train, so we ate a small snack at Burger King and then walked around.
We then returned to the train station and took our train. The train had two beds one on top of another, a small table with two chairs and a small bathroom with a toilet and shower.
I am planning my next trip to Venice to Berlin. I read your blog and you enjoyed all your trip. So please advice which is the best and way to travel form Venice To Berlini.
ReplyDelete